For more of Dom’s thoughts, read Dom’s Journal.
Dom has been practicing yoga for 10 years and teaching for 8.
Dom Walker’s Teacher Training:
Dom has completed 3 yoga teacher trainings; a yoga therapy course and an aromatherapy course.
Yoga Teacher Training:
- 200 hour full time Vinyasa course with Zen Yoga studios in Umhlanga in 2009. (Zen Yoga Studios have unfortunately closed.)
- 200 hour part time Vinyasa course with Living Yoga in Johannesburg in 2010.
- Dom taught here for 4 years and opened a franchise of Living Yoga in Northcliff – now called Maitri Yoga – with teachers Cherryl Duncan and Sarah Bentz.
- Dom also completed a 3 month mentorship under Cherryl during this time.
- 300 hour full time Jivamukti Yoga course in New York in 2011 with teachers Sharon Gannon and David Life (mentored by Ruth Lauer-Manenti).
- 300 hour Yoga Therapy Diploma at Yoga Vidya Gurukul in India in 2014.
- Aromatherapy course through Universal Healing Sanctuary in Johannesburg in 2007.
Or email Dom directly below: